The Honor is considered as the leading smartphone e-brand under the Huawei group. They formally declared to launch its most recent smartphone, the Honor 8X, this October 2018. Honor 8X shows a notch like iPhone X and Honor 8X accompanies a water drop notch, like that of OPPO F9 Pro, and Basic mobile phone.
Here’s all that you need to know about the Honor 8X.
The Honor 8X is a genuinely beautiful looking cell phone, regardless of its having a notched appearance. Honor’s center this year has been refreshing the range’s plan to a more current look and has brought artist Sei Smith and German designer Health Dieter Rams on board to achieve this.
The Honor 8X exhibits a 6.5-inches full-HD+ TFT IPS show with 18.7:9 angle proportion. It is controlled by a great Octa-center HiSilicon Kirin 710F processor, combined with 4GB RAM and 6GB RAM alternatives. The gadget is worked on the stage of Android 8.1 Oreo out-of-the-box with a layer of EMUI 8.2.0.
Users will get a dual rear camera setup encompassing a 20 MP primary sensor and a 2 MP secondary sensor for clicking photographs purposes. There is a 16 MP camera with f/2.0 aperture on the front.
The connectivity features of the Respect 8X are 4G network support, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.2, GPS/A-GPS, Micro USB, and a 3.5mm earphone jack.
Supported by a 3750 mAh battery, the handset can work for a long period of time.
Here below is the break down of specs of Honor X.
- Body: Built with an aluminum frame, plastic back, (160.4 x 76.6 x 7.8 mm), 175g heavy.
- Display: Has 6.5″ IPS LCD | 1,080 x 2,340 px | 396ppi | aspect ratio 19.5:9
- Rear camera: Primary 20MP, f/1.8 aperture, 27mm equivalent focal length; phase detect autofocus; secondary 2MP depth sensor.
- Front camera: 16MP, f/2.0 aperture, 26mm equivalent focal length; a fixed focus lens
- Operating System/Software: Android 8.1 Oreo, EMUI 8.2.
- Chipset: (4×2.2 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53) Kirin 710: octa-core CPU; Mali-G51 MP4 GPU.
- Memory: 4/6GB of RAM; 64/128GB storage; microSD card slot (dedicated).
- Battery: 3,750mAh, 9V/2A fast charging
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2; Dual SIM; microUSB 2.0, 3.5mm jack
- Miscellaneous: Histen 5.0; dual microphones (noise reduction); Fingerprint reader (rear-mounted)
The Honor 8X went on sale in China on September 5 for 1,399 Chinese Yuan, and it went on sale worldwide on October 2, with costs beginning from 999 AED (around $280/235 Euros). It will probably arrive in the U.S. in the not so distant future or mid-2019.